Queenstown

Queenstown

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MR. WOBBLES! and more.

Yesterday I was called into work. When I arrived I noticed something a little bit odd. "Mr. Wobbles," was his name.



Sitting with Jonathan was a pudgy Beagle/ cocker spaniel mix. He was cute and just sort of laid around wherever Jonathan or I went.




I asked Jonathan why Mr. Wobbles was chilling with us and he told me that there was a couple on the tour and they wanted to take their dogs with them. Their chiuaua fit nicely inside the front pouch on our segways, however Mr. Wobbles was just a bit to big and too slow.



I'm seriously considering making the last picture my profile picture on facebook. Yes, I know that it is probably not a good thing that any fun/goofy/strange/pretty picture I find of myself I automatically wonder... "Should this be my new profile pic?" But since this is MY blog I won't hold back and pretend to be this cool anti-conformist. In reality, I am a lot like every other girl you know... I think.

What's on the agenda for today?

Its a lot of waiting and most likely, some unfulfilled anticipation. Today, the man I'm dating is flying back to the states from Paris. This is really awesome because... well what isn't awesome about it? he'll get the chance to go home and be with his family and that is just plain cool. However, If, when he flies into Detroit, he misses his connecting flight to Philadelphia... I will drive up to meet him and he will spend a week with my family. So, I want him to be able to go home and relax. It's important especially after a long trip like his. But selfish Angela misses him a lot and knows that if he goes home it will be a lot longer until they are reunited.

Anyway. Today will be spent trying not to think about the whole situation and accepting whatever happens. All odds point to him being able to go home anyway. So, hopefully I can occupy my attention elsewhere. I may go see Sex and the City two with my mom. Any other ideas?

Peace and Love

1 comment:

  1. Damn... Jonathan is a HOOOOOOTTTTIIIEEEEE... Tell us more about him!

    ReplyDelete