Queenstown

Queenstown

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How Much Control Do I Hold Over The Future?

I think I am going to change my major. It scares me, but I think I need to. Before I do I am going to try and find some motivation for my own major... but ugh. I can't do this computer thing. Really, I just don't understand the programs and I lack the desire to figure them out. However, If this summer, I force myself to like it... then MAYBE it will be okay. maybe.

I just want to do something I love. I want to wake up in the morning excited to do my work. I was never really excited to go to computer graphics. I'm debating it all. Part of me wants to find a way to commit to it. But the other part of me thinks it would be a terrible idea to twist myself into a job, I don't love.

Thoughts? Maybe I just need to talk to an advisor.

What else is new....

I'm doing okay. My room is much more clean than it's been in the past. I'm going to the dentist today. Ugh, and I know exactly what he's going to say.

"You been drinking coffee or tea?"

"Yes."

"You should stop"

"No thank you."

THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO GIVE UP MY COFFEE!!!!!!!! I love it too much.

1 comment: