Queenstown

Queenstown

Monday, June 14, 2010

Retail Therapy and Self-Improvement

Perhaps it is bad to channel all of my energy into self improvement... but It's like my eyes have been opened. I have all of this wonderful time to improve myself! twelve weeks (or so) before I visit Harding briefly then zip off to Australia. I want to be the best Angela I can be.

I'm whitening my teeth, exercising, eating healthy, etc... I'm even flossing. I've decided that it will be the subtle differences that matter. So, doing little things like washing my face, and stretching in the morning are really going to help.

Also, I spent a load of money on this legit dress.



Mom bought me some shoes and STARBUCKS. Praise Jesus for this over priced company. It always makes me feel a little bit better. After I got back from the mall I was still a little bit down... so I got on the tredmill and ran 5 miles. It feels good to be getting stronger.

I like it.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment