Queenstown

Queenstown

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Inner-Reconsideration

Okay,

I want everyone to know that I forgive him. I am actually moving on quite well. Yes, I will still feel upset about stuff for a while, because that's how it is when you are hurt. But lets face it, we wouldn't have been a good match anyway. So, please, I want no one to hold a stingy grudge over the boy. There is a lot of stuff going on in both of our lives. Stuff that neither of us will ever be able to quite understand.

I want to stress that I am also standing up for myself. I have outlined to him exactly where I know he has made mistakes so that hopefully he will choose to do things differently in the future. But I have also forgiven him for what he's done.

Peace and Love (Both of which are found in the Father)

No comments:

Post a Comment