Queenstown

Queenstown

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Everything Blah No Real Title

I spent three extra hours at work yesterday... why? because Jonathan said we should all "bro around." I complained about it all, but I really to have a good time with Lauren and Jonathan. They're so fun and nice. We didn't have any tours so, we hung around and played truth or dare.



Friday, I think all three of us are going to try and see "The Last Airbender." ha ha. I'm so stinkin' excited about this. But, I'm more excited for going to Colorado in like 15 days... and of course Australia in 67 days.

Luckily I've been feeling very creative lately so, I've been drawing a lot. Unfortunately... I am good at capturing an emotion but very bad a accuracy. Its been my constant struggle. I work fast and love it, but I am really trying to work on accuracy. Biggest art pet peeve: when people come up to a portrait and say, "oh, who is that?"

IT'S ME!

If you don't know who it is a person has drawn... don't ask. It just really frustrates me to have worked so hard and so long on a drawing or painting, to have someone not even know who it is.

ugh.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment