Queenstown

Queenstown

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thanks!

Hello All!

Well, I'm back from Colorado with a whole bunch of really awesome memories. Alyson Strother is truly one of my best friends in the whole world. Her, and her wonderful family took such great care of me for the past week or so, and I am SUPER grateful for everything.

What else, Two days ago I had my 21st Birthday. It was wonderful to be surrounded by people who love me and who I love dearly as well. Thanks to those who made it special and, even if you weren't physically there, thanks for being there in my imagination... lol.


What's on the schedule for today... I have to renew my license. ugh. It's just such a pain in the buttocks. Especially because I have this enormous cold sore on my lip. I just hope it won't be obvious when I take the picture. I don't want to ruin my awesome license photo streak. I've never had a bad state issued I.D. photo... I don't want to make this the first.

Also, I'm driving the truck because the brakes in my impala are too janky to operate. So, I feel like I'm back in high school with my old ride. The downsides are the gas milage... it sucks. And, the truck is so big that I keep thinking I'm going to run into everyone. It makes me so nervous.


well I've got to try and remedy my appearance ... Lots of work.

Peace and Love

P.S. Congratulations to Cara Blakemore on her engagement! I'm so happy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment