Queenstown

Queenstown

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things I need

Things I really actually need when I get home
1. Deoderant (sp)... It will have been two and a half weeks without it... gross I know.
2. Leggings... lots of leggings.
3. Waxing
4. Pedicure
5. hair cut
6. Jeans... probably just some winter clothes in general.
7. Photo albums... nothing fancy just something to put the good photos in.
8. fruit and vegetables... normal food.
9. Crest White Strips
10. Facial Scrub... something with exfoliants
11. New bra.
12. Probably a warm drink upon arrival? This one I will probably purchase for myself regardless.
13. Shampoo and Conditioner and tooth paste and a new toothbrush... all of those things I will be throwing out because they're empty or trashed.

Okay, I think that's all I can think of for now. Most of these are necessities, but some are no big deal. Here's a flight calling me to board the plane to Singapore. I'd love to talk about how much I loved Cambodia and had my feet chewed on by a bunch of little fishies... But I guess that will have to wait.

Until then... I AM SEEING HARRY POTTER tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment