Queenstown

Queenstown

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Vietnam... Vomitam?

Here I am somewhere in Vietnam... I don't even know.

It seems like everyone has had stomach issues, with the exception of myself. Knocking on wood. I don't know if a bug is going around or what but I'll be washing my hands frequently.

Dear Mom: please write another blog. I am so dang bored of getting internet and not seeing new ones. YOU WERE on a roll too! lol.

I've found myself craving things I've not craved in years... ie, McDonalds.

Today I had tofu/shrimp soup, fish, rice, and squid. Not my meal of choice but at this point, I don't even care. I am really starting to love seeing this country. It is very beautiful and full of life.

I feel like I've kind of become a loner though. Pretty much I sit by myself on the bus, near the front so I won't get sick. I don't have one person I spend most of my time with. I just kind of hover around everyone and make my rounds. I can't wait to go back to the states, Back to friends who really care. sigh. Miss you guys.

Speaking of Awesome friends: I miss you guys!

Someone please update me on your lives. I need some distractions.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment