Queenstown

Queenstown

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We all knew Thanksgiving would be really difficult for us. A lot of people on the trip, myself included, have suffered here and there with intestinal issues. Nothing too bad though. It's like... our bodies are completely run down and ready to be finished, but we still have a few good days.

Too many days.

I don't want to make this a depressing blog because I do love the trip, but I want to be home so bad sometimes that it just... stinks. Dinner tonight is rice. Happy thanksgiving. I've heard they're going to try and include turkey, somehow... but you know, its not the food that I am bummed out about.

It is just, I wish I could be home helping mom cook, and pestering my sister. I am so ready to be home.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment