Queenstown

Queenstown

Saturday, August 14, 2010

And The Countdown Continues.

I've got 12 days until I visit my friends at Harding and 22 days until I leave this hemisphere. WOOOO!!! And only 10 or 11 possible days of work left! I'm so excited to get up and move on!

I'm so excited, that I decided to have a photo shoot.






I can't deny that I'm jealous of everyone moving back into dorms soon. I've always been someone who loves the whole "back to school" thing. I am definitely psyched for Australia... don't get me wrong... but I wish WISH WISH I could be there. I would love to start out as an R.A. for the whole year, because I want to be able to form some solid relationships with those girls. Like a lot of the relationships I had last year with the ladies on my hall.

I guess I'll just have to wait for it. Patience. I'm sure that when I finally get to go back to campus, it will be all the more awesome. Its gonna be so weird. I'm going to be the most wired person on campus because I'll be so excited.

Harding is to Angela what Hogwarts is to Harry Potter

Peace and Love

1 comment: