Queenstown

Queenstown

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Good Bye Bollywood: Thank You Lord.

Spring Sing is history. I am overjoyed to say that It is DONE!

How did we do? I felt pretty good about it... The judges... not so much. Probably partly because some un-identified show members were spotted making fun of another show... and probably partly because... well... It wasn't that great. At least I didn't think so.

I think a lot of it had to do with us not leading the girls well... but a TON of it had to do with attitudes at practice and not paying attention. Jerks. Anyway. Its over and I cool with it. I decided a long time ago not to care, and I'm not caring. Its wonderful...

Actually, I'm peachy.

After the Spring Sing finale, I went on stage and said "hi" to all of my friends like everyone else. But, as the stage started to clear, I met someone, who came up to me, said he liked my solo and that we should be friends... then gave me a hug. It was a very friendly gesture... but it got be excited and flustered like a middle school girl. I mean, it didn't seem like it was a, "hi, I want to be your friend hug." it felt like a: "hi, I think I might be interested in you hug."

Either way, it cheered me up. And even though I doubt I may ever converse with this person again. It was flattering to have met the fellow in that manner. And honestly, I don't really care if I meet him again. But, I am aware that I sound sort of immature.

This is why a total of FOUR people ever see this blog. Mental note: NEVER TELL ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THIS BLOG>


Peace and Love

1 comment:

  1. You totally failed on not telling anyone about this blog haha :)

    Btw, love it.

    P.S. Btw, I want to go to paintball just so I can see you two :)

    ReplyDelete