Queenstown

Queenstown

Monday, April 26, 2010

Beautiful Mess

Something really creepy is going on right now with my iTunes. Its on shuffle, and it started playing my current favorite Jason Mraz song, Beautiful Mess...

After that it is supposed to pick random songs from my entire library of music. For some reason, the last 4 or 5 songs have been By Jason Mraz and three have been different versions of "Beautiful Mess" is this a sign? idk. But I like it.

Whats new.

I'm tired. and I feel sort of icky because I just woke up from a nap, and I didn't get much sleep last night because I was on skype until somewhere around 3am.

I want to say that I have no idea what's gotten into me... but I think I know exactly what's gotten into me. AND, I know It's early to say anything, but I hope that it stays.

Anything else>>>....

It's going to be a busy two weeks before I go home... and I don't want to go anymore. I mean, I'm excited to see my family and dogs and old friends. I'm thrilled to be making money and working for Segway some more. But I feel like I've finally got something holding me here in Searcy. This is the first time in a long time, I would have rather stayed at school. I'm a little crazy.

Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment