Queenstown

Queenstown

Thursday, May 27, 2010

An Unfocused Blog With No Definite Plot

Lets lay it all right out here in the open. I'm pre-menstral. Just thought I ought to give everyone a heads up. A warning, if you will. Here's the deal, I don't feel like it's that big of a deal to let people know that. It seems like everyone wants women to be these precious little ladies that don't sweat or burp or anything. I'm here to wake everyone up from that delusion. Or at least, that's what this paragraph is for. So, While I don't think I get mad without cause... don't be surprised if I over react.

What am I doing right now?

Drinking coffee and watching charmed. Judge me.

What do I want to be doing right now?

I want to go roller skating. Why does no one else want to do this? Its like the funnest thing in the whole world. Does anyone else remember Rollerskating parties in elementary school? Way to fight obesity in while breaking it down... WITH WHEELS! (I also think it would be legit to be on a roller derby team)

Another secret dream of mine is to just disappear one summer. Like, Go out with a few people and live in the wild. In the woods and go hiking and rafting. Oh, How I wish this were possible, but... College...internships...money. It's just not going to work. Not anytime soon.

However, I AM going to go to Australia, which is good enough for me.

YeStErDay:

I worked. It was actually pretty awesome. I really love (most of) the people I work with, and my job is uniquely fun. I feel so lucky to work at Segway.

After work I hurried home and went to church. They're trying to start this young adult group going. It was pretty fun, but I showed up a little over halfway through the middle of it.




When we returned home, mom and I went for a walk. Then the day was gone. It feels like days are so short sometimes, even though in the summer the sun stays out longer.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment