Queenstown

Queenstown

Monday, May 24, 2010

Summary of Right Now

Good morning world. Today is Monday, which means I will be going over to my grandparent's house as soon as I finish writing this blog. I like to show up on their front doorstep once a week and usually I end up helping my Grandma, Juanita, with several small chores. Then we eat lunch together... sometimes its food she already has in the house. Other times we go out to eat downtown. My favorite is Santorini's Greek restaurant in Fountain Square. Anyway, my summer is not complete unless I've seen at least one episode of "Hogan's Heros" and heard the same story from my grandparents at least twenty times. I've learned over the years that my Grandma and Boo Boo are amazing people. I've learned so much from them.

Thoughts on today.

I woke up from a night full of dreams... again. Sometimes I love it, but at this point I'm getting a little distressed by it. I don't want to go into detail but my dreams are fairly stressful. I think they have something to do with the fact that for the past few weeks I've been carrying around this anxiety... which can only be resolved, at soonest, in a week or so. Its not unhealthy anxiety its just prolonged.

I went shopping with my Mom yesterday, I guess my Dad made some extra money from work so we went to the mall and she got some nice work outfits. With the leftover money we got Starbucks then bought a fairly inexpensive digital camera for us women to share this summer. SO... expect some more summer photos!

I ran yesterday. Oy, I am so excited to get in shape for Australia! Its going to be awesome. After running I went to Brian Short's house for a "LOST" season finale party. I had no idea what was going on, and ended up leaving early because I was tired and because I think I was annoying one person with my confused comments.





Oh well.

Off to Grandma's... Peace and Love

1 comment:

  1. i want to go to grandma and boo boo's house! try not to worry about dreams too much... take it from someone who gets them all the time.

    ReplyDelete