Queenstown

Queenstown

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nine Days and Waiting

Well. My countdown is over half way done. I'm into the single digits... 9 endless summer days left until I MAY... possibly... uncertainly... hopefully have the chance to be reunited with you know who. It all depends on if he makes his plane or not. If he misses it, he will be staying with my family for a week before his internship, however if he makes it... then I have at least another week before I could spend any tangible time with him... like: in person. I selfishly hope he misses the plane.

Meanwhile, I've been trying to get into even better shape. I checked the scale today. I'm thirty pounds lighter that I was this time last year. If I can be twenty or so pounds lighter than that by the time I go to Australia in September, then I will be satisfied. (at least I hope I will be satisfied). And no, I'm not one of those girls that is stressing out about it. and NO, I don't hate the way I look. I think I am a beautiful woman, God doesn't make mistakes.

I do, however want to lose weight for several reasons. firstly, I've never been lighter than my littler sister and this is the first time I've had a shot. (shallow reason, I know). secondly, it encourages my family, especially my dad, to get up and get moving. Thirdly, I want to be the best I can be. I want the security of knowing that when I go to Australia and participate in really strenuous activity that i will be able to keep up with everyone else.

Also, in Southeast Asia, word on the street is the people don't hold back in calling someone out if they're "fat." and to them... fat is anyone not as itty bitty as they are.

I'd like to just be comfortable in my own skin.

What's new? I got a new cell phone! PRAISES! feel free to call or text as often as you'd like!




Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment