Queenstown

Queenstown

Friday, May 28, 2010

From the Past

I really hope no one is expecting to read some really insightful blog or hear some crazy funny stories today, because I don't have anything in my head. But, I've started writing about everyday, or at least as frequently as possible... why stop the trend now?

I worked yesterday, then went to a graduation open house. Not much else really. It was a pretty uneventful day... except some lady fell off her segway into the street and I couldn't get the credit card machine to print because someone put the paper in upside down. aside from that yesterday went on pretty boringly. I too pictures to document my "exciting work day."





As you can tell, it was a very stimulating day. However, I did finally get paid!!! And that fact alone is something to celebrate.

SUBJECT CHANGE:
What I need to do today
1. Work
2. Exercise
3. Clean Room
4. Clean Bathroom
5. Party til the break of dawn...?

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment