Queenstown

Queenstown

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Queen Entertainment

Here I am. It is 12:40 am.

Why am I up? Well, I am editing the BOX Queen entertainment video. Hopefully it turns out good because it will be my first impression as entertainment... as a queen. Also hopefully... it doesn't take as long as I think its gonna take. But lets be real.






Regardless of how long it takes, I KNOW it will be worth it, because BOX is worth it. Those men are such great guys, you should know them.

I finished my painting. Not gonna show it on here though. You'll have to see it in real life.

The only problem is trying to find a frame for it. I need to find one soon or I am in big trouble! Trip to Little Rock tomorrow...

Ang

(photos courtesy of Ellis Thomas Zeigler's external hard drive).

No comments:

Post a Comment