Queenstown

Queenstown

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day One of Intersession Fun

The time: 9:56 am

I am sitting at the deserted front desk in the Sears Lobby, and listening to all of my Keane on shuffle. Honestly, Keane is the best band in the whole world, why aren't you listening to them right now? If you want to be exactly like me you would be listening to "Nothing in My Way" or "Bad Dream" at this very moment.

I haven't been contacting home much lately, but its because I truly haven't had the time. There are only two R.A.s for intersession... which means Madison and I have been pretty tied up. We've been checking girls in, working desk, going to church, working more desk, and so on. Then, outside of that I've been hanging out with friends as much as I can before this class takes up my life.

Throughout the past several days I have celebrated two birthdays, seen "Bridesmaids" in theatres, hung out at the Underground, got sushi, had a picnic, and watched the Survivor season finale with some amazing friends!

I don't have a lot of good photos, but I have some. Here they are:







I'm not entirely sure why, but I feel like I can't write a blog and post anything unless I have a few of my own pictures to go with it. Sorry that these are kind of bad quality: but they're mine, and I own up to them.

What is on the agenda for today you ask? Well, I have class for FIVE HOURS this afternoon. After that, its dinner, homework, friends, and I NEED to go for a walk/jog/run something. I woke up an hour early today so that I could exercise this morning, but I couldn't do it because our main doors have been acting strangely. I didn't think they would let me back in to work or shower! yikes. So I just went back to bed and planned on exercise after dinner at some point this evening.

I really do want to exercise everyday (obviously not to burn me out) but even if it is just a little bit each day, like walking, it will be something. I need that "something" I just wish I had more time in the summer to exercise than what I already have available.I just remember how I enjoyed exercise last summer. I had a lot of sucky stuff happen that summer, but exercise (an God) got me through it.

It would be really nice if I had an exercise buddy for these next two weeks. bah! oh well.

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment