Queenstown

Queenstown

Monday, May 9, 2011

Finals Week DoWop

This weekend has truly flown by! And, what a great weekend it was. Luckily for me, I had the supreme pleasure to go to the Beta Omega Chi formal with none other than, THE Ellis Thomas Zeigler! He was a great date and we had a wonderful time.

There's something fun about dressing up and going out. It makes me feel like a grown up, real life, barbie. Not that I have a 7 foot tall neck... or anything, because we all know that Barbie is EXTREMELY disproportionate. But, I don't dress up all that often. I hate to say that normally its all about convenience for me. I throw on a T shirt and jeans... then I am out the door. Regardless, I truly enjoy dressing up. I think the fact that I don't do it that often makes it even more special for me.






At the event we ate some delicious food, and watched some unbelievable entertainment from the Queens... (which includes me) and a dance routine that put Lady Gaga to shame.

After the formal wrapped up, a bunch of us went to the old bridge in Judsonia to sing some awesome devotional songs. It was a great night and a wonderful end to the semester.

Now, Its Finals week. I just took a final for my Old Testament class, and despite my studying... I was disappointed to see that our teacher included information that was NOT covered in our study guide. Why would he do this? I don't know. Probably just to torment us. bah.

Tomorrow, I have my Photography Final... we don't have to study, just show up at Midnight Oil, coffee shop, with our final projects. :) I smell caffeine.

Aside from finals, I am trying to take my room apart and pack it away. Everything is off of my walls and all of my books are packed away. Normally this is sad, but I am not going to let it get to me.

Well, That is about all for now. More later...

Ang

P.S. My cousin Lauren is in the Hospital giving BIRTH! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment