Queenstown

Queenstown

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fat Friday

You know when you're a teenager and you have a zit on your face that could burst at any minute? Well, that's how my stomach feels right now. I can't tell you how guilty I feel about pigging out, every time I do it. I want to be healthy, I truly want to be in shape, but I have this mental block right now, preventing me from making these healthy decisions.

So now, here I sit in my room, alone, feeling sick to my stomach because of all the crap I ate. I wish I could just make myself make these healthy decisions... So here's the deal. I am writing this on here so that I can try to drill it in my head that I NEED to be healthy. I need to be careful about portion controls. I don't want to gain back all of the weight I lost last summer. So, starting tomorrow: I am getting back on track. NO MORE SWEETS!

I really need encouragement on this. I need people to tell me I can do it... I need people to believe that I will do it. The goal is to be swimsuit ready by the 2nd week of August. Which means, that starting MONDAY: Exercise needs to be included in my everyday schedule.

Blah. I don't want to be freshman year Angela again. NEVER again.

What else,

I am so ready to be home this summer. But I've got two LONG weeks left.

wish me luck. I will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment