Queenstown

Queenstown

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Alyson is Getting Hitched!

I am going out of town today! Have I packed? No. But I go regardless. Lucky for me I am going to fly to Dallas for my best friend, Alyson's wedding!

I thought I'd devote this blog to her because I love her so much! (that and I am really excited to be a bridesmaid on friday).

Well, I met Alyson Strother at the beginning of my sophomore year at Harding. I know it wasn't that long ago... but it didn't take very long for us to become friends. My best memories from last year include Alyson and her Fiancé, Eric. One of my first memories of our friendship include us building a fort out of toilet paper at the front desk of sears. Or when Alyson, Eric, Nathan Dorris and I all went hiking at riverside. Then finally, when The whole crew ended up at my house for spring break. It was wonderful! I have never had fun like the kind of fun I have with Alyson. She is just so extremely supportive and loyal.



I was lucky this summer to have the chance to join her for her family's trip to Lake City, Colorado. They took care of me as if I were their own daughter and I will always be grateful for how hospitable and kind they were to me that week.



The whole Strother family is a wonderful group of people and I am so happy to be a part of their celebrations this week. Congrats to Alyson and Eric! I know they'll have a wonderful marriage.




Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment