Queenstown

Queenstown

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Loath Being Sick

I know that I should probably talk about something other than how I feel like I've been run over by a car, but I can't really think of anything else.

Today I spent 44 bucks on stuff to help me feel better: cough syrup, thermometer, gatorade, chicken soup, cough drops, etc...

I guess I'm just a wimpy baby... But in my defense I normally have a wonderful immune system. I only get a cold about once every two or three years. Just so happens, this is the year.

I am using a computer in the mac lab of the Art department. So, perhaps I am spreading the dreaded illness to someone else, but I've been constantly applying hand sanitizer so who knows.

Why am I at the art department at 10:20pm, you ask? Why am I not in bed? Well, the world doesn't stop, and I guess that means I shouldn't either. I have to gesso some stretched canvas, and at midnight... I have to check all of my girls in for curfew. It is NOT my favorite thing to do, but: Whatever.

I wish I could curl up in a ball and feel better. But, I think it's gonna be a few days.

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment