Queenstown

Queenstown

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to School Sighs

In a few days I'll be back down at Harding, setting up my room for the semester. In a few days I can say goodbye to the peaceful bagel+coffee mornings that I've been so enjoying these past few weeks. It takes these few days to get organized and pack away things for the dreaded trip.

I have been working at it, but the whole process is a bit frustrating and I end up giving up on packing several times throughout the day. Then, at the last moment I throw everything I see into tubs in an almost autoschediastical manner. Part of my problem is that I have anxiety about leaving and going back to Harding. You'd think I'd be fine with leaving since last semester I was all over the globe, but I always get nervous leaving home.

I know there is going to be responsibility and lack of sleep where I'm going and I'm not really excited to face that. On top of that, I have a wonderful supportive family and leaving them is hard. I know I'm being a baby, but I guess that's just the way I am.

I guess that's about it for now.

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment