Queenstown

Queenstown

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Sing and Little Else

Hey Blog.

I haven't written in a while. Spring Sing stress has been a little more demanding of my attention.

Okay, random observation: The converse high tops I'm wearing smell quite crappy. Good thing no one else is around.



Anyway...
What's new today? Spring Sing is getting finalized. I really REALLY want Chios and DGR's show (my show), to win.. but I must confess that despite all the hard work all of us directors have put into it.], I fear it isn't good enough. This kind of stinks because it will really feel like a waste of time if it isn't number one. Isn't that bogus? I should not be upset at all without a win. I should be happy that we created a fun show. I guess I'm just a little too competitive.

Here are a few pictures of the work in progress.





No comments:

Post a Comment