Queenstown

Queenstown

Monday, March 1, 2010

Atlas Syndrome

I am freaking out. We found out last minute that all the R.A.s have to do all of this annoying paperwork.... I've got so many assignments... I'm working out everyday.... I'm not getting enough sleep, so I keep missing chapel.

This is RIDICULOUS! How is one person supposed to do everything. It makes me not want to be an R.A. anymore. I don't think I'm going to do this again after next year. I think I'm just going to live in a nice dorm and stop worrying about all the rules, its killing me.

To remedy my insanity I am having a cup o' joe.



It's the only joy I have in the day.

I am skipping my bible class right now. I feel bad, but there is absolutely no way I am going to have time to do all that I need to do today unless I don't go to all my classes.

Why am I even wasting time writing this blog! AHGGG I'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment