Queenstown

Queenstown

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Popularity?

I feel popular all of the sudden. It's kind of weird. Boys flirt with me... all the time. Coming from a "used to be" fat girl, this is a huge deal. As a matter of fact, I don't really know how to deal with it. How do I respond to all of these guys?

There's really only one guy I am interested in right now anyway. Do I flirt with everyone anyway? I am re-thinking my whole mind set. I feel like such a hottie. ha ha.

Other News



Spring Sing planning is going quite well. The Girls are learning the dance and lyrics. I got the chance to meet and dance with some really sweet BOX guys for our spring sing show. After meeting these guys I've become very excited for not only our spring sing show, but also Australia... we're all going to be there together. ROCK ON.

Today is the Super Bowl. Go Colts. Plain and simple, I'm not going to bash either team, I just want to support my own.

God Bless everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment