Queenstown

Queenstown

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dream Rejection

I had a really terrible dream last night. It involved the guy I'm interested in basically telling me that he wasn't interested in me. That kind of dream has happened to me before. It's always a bummer. I don't know if its some kind of sign from God telling me that the guy isn't the guy for me, or if I'm just being insecure about myself.

"To dream that you are being rejected, signifies a lack of self-worth and alienation of others. If you are being rejected by a lover, then it suggests that you are you are rejecting some part of your own characteristic."

Not really sure what that means, but the dream has been bugging me all day. What else bugs me you ask? The fact that my scale is ADD. Really. I think its getting to old to function properly. It doesn't make sense for my weight to fluctuate as much as it has in the last week. Also, I've been waiting for my mother's baked goods to arrive on campus and the US postal service has really taken it's time on delivering.

unless it's UPS... in which case it can take as much time as it wants. I love UPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment