Queenstown

Queenstown

Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Current Condition

Alright, It's time for an update on my post graduate adventures (if you'd call them that). Really, I could just call it post graduate existings, or post graduate barely making ends meet, but living in denial. Personally, I think "adventures," has a more positive connotation. 

Really it's not all that bad; I'm being dramatic. There are highs and lows to being in my position. What position? I've made a list.

Angela's Current Life Condition:
  • Living with Mom and Dad
  • Working part-time, searching for full-time
  • Exercising rarely, because of an inconvenient groin injury
  • Studio in the garage, along with the spiders, mosquitos and various other creepy crawlies 
  • Watching sappy T.V. shows and BBC mini series on the internet
  • Dying inside drinking Folgers coffee (curse you robusta beans!)
  • Dull shower razor makes for strange leg bumps. 
  • Not having a whole lot of bills to pay...yet (so that's good). 
These are just a few random things. I'm just trying to give you an idea of where I'm at. I suppose it all sounds negative. I could list some of the positives. 

The Good Stuff:
  • Mom and Dad are pretty fun. I'm not afraid to say it.
  • Part-time work gives me more time to meet new people, and do artwork. 
  • Less intense workouts, gives me more time and energy to go on walks with my Mom.
  • There is a lot of natural light in the garage with the doors open. 
  • ...More Richard Armitage lust love? This could actually be a bad thing. I should stop (I'm not going to stop. Thank you BBC). 
  • Drinking bad coffee makes me appreciate the good stuff (yay arabica).
  • Dull razors make me shave less which, I guess keeps me warm in the cold air conditioning.
  • YAY! NO BILLS! More opportunity to save in the future. 
So there you go. Some good stuff. I wanted to write more about some of the actual things I'm doing right now, but my parents are really distracting me, talking about how our dog, "trots" regally. 
"You look like a king! You walk like a king, Leo!" -Dad
Well, I'll leave it there for now. I may write a little more later today but for now, this is it.

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment