Queenstown

Queenstown

Friday, June 17, 2011

Just When You Thought I Was Gone For Good...

I'm back... at least for the moment. Normally, when I blog, I like to post things that are interesting or important regarding my life. However, this summer has been neither.

Here we go: I have been working... not much, business is slow I guess. So I have a grand total of ten hours to work next week. (banging my poor head against the coffee table). I think that's Gods way of saying, "Hey Angela! You should be painting and studying up on other art stuff!"

Fine... Fine...

Also, I was SICK for a solid week. It put me out. I don't think I can remember the last time I was that sick, but it was absolutely miserable. I always know its bad, when I don't want to drink coffee.

Today, I am off to the Art Museum. I love that place, and it helps that its free! Then its off to dinner with an old friend. Sometimes I just love my life. I can certainly complain about not working as much as I'd like, and about being sick... but I guess I am a pretty lucky person. I get to spend a lot of time with my family.

My mom and I have started up taking walks again. I've started running again... hopefully I can make it last. My little sister, Andrea, is in Greece. I am excited for her and jealous of her.

Earlier this week, my mom and I were alone because Dad was on a business trip so we went to see "Soul Surfer." I wasn't sure about whether I'd like this movie or not... but I honestly loved it. I really did. It's worth watching.

Well, that's about it for now.

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment