Queenstown

Queenstown

Monday, June 20, 2011

Coasters Are Useful

Here I am sitting in my living room with my two best friends (both canines) while it rains heavily. It feels like I am stuck inside of a dishwasher. Like that spot on the plate that didn't get washed, that's how I feel. Everything around me is drenched and soppy, while I am comfortably tucked dry into this house.

Normally, a day like this would be perfect! Me, My dogs, Regis, Kelly, and a steaming hot cup of heavenly coffee. However, I've been on edge all week, and the source of this tension is scheduled for 10:41 am. Its my dentist appointment. At 10:20 I am going to have to strap on my chacos and brave the downpour... which will not end once I reach my leaky impala. Sigh, its not going to be good.

Hopefully, it is a "Zero Cavity" kind of day and then I can go back home to paint and read The Help.

By the way... The Help is a GREAT book. They're turning it into a movie, which is exciting to me. It comes out August 12th, right before I go back to school.



With regards to the painting I keep wanting to accomplish. Have no fear, I have stretched a canvas and prepped it.. however it has been difficult to find a good subject matter. But I think I've found something I am going to paint, so that is exciting! I can't wait to get started. I am just ITCHING to get to painting.

Well, I've got to go get ready for... the DENTIST!!! BLEEEEEECK!

Ang

P.S. I bet you're wandering what the title of this blog has to do with the subject.... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment