Queenstown

Queenstown

Friday, February 25, 2011

FUTURE HERE I COME!

Here's the deal! I am super excited about my future life. I know a lot of people expect me to fail at art and get a boring day job... but even if I can't support myself on art alone, I'll be fine. I just need to be able to keep making art.

Here's my plan for this summer. I need to find a great job, and I am confident that I will. I am looking at trying to go to New York or London... we'll see if that happens or not. If not, then I can always stay in Indianapolis and tack on a volunteering position at an art gallery or something.

We'll see. Regardless.... I am so excited about my future. I just know that God has this wonderful plan for me.

Ang

1 comment:

  1. Anybody who thinks that you will fail at art obviously doesn't really know you at all.

    ReplyDelete