Queenstown

Queenstown

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter... I Miss Home.

I've decided that I need to start blogging again. I feel like I have a lot more time that I have had in the past... that being said, the homework fairy is probably going to pay me a visit soon. That 's life though I guess.

Its Easter, and I wish I were at home with my family. Yes ladies and gentlemen, homesickness has finally hit me; I've been stricken (hopefully it isn't terminal).

But before I rant on and on about how amazing my family is, and how you would really have no idea because you aren't in it... blah blah blah. I'll just update you on my silly little life.

1. We had a BOX alumni cookout yesterday. It was awesome fun with burgers, and I embarrassed myself with the frisbee.





2. I have really been working on my painting a lot.

3. Last night Katie Kirkpatrick and I had a wonderful Girls night where we baked cookies for our boys and watched chick flicks aka: Pride and Prejudice ANNNND her sketchy-old-school version of Jane Eyre. We made fun of the kissing scene because the girl who played Jane just pretty much rubbed her awkwardly open mouth on Mr. Rochester's face.... sooooooo weird. It was kind of like walking across campus at night and seeing a freshman couple.... EWWWWW.



Now I want to cook myself something good for dinner, Because here's the deal: If I am going to be stuck alone on easter ALL DAY then I at least want to have a good meal. I am thinking some chicken and spinach? The only problem is that it requires me to go to the store. I have limited cash and zero gas.

Maybe I should just go to the caf all over again. Oh well.

Ang

P.S. Amen that Christ rose again

No comments:

Post a Comment