Queenstown

Queenstown

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I've Been Robbed

This week has not been an easy one, but it's been getting better. That is until I realized that my tampons have been disappearing. One of my suitemates has been stealing and using my tampons. She hasn't asked or reimbursed me... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! So, in response to this feminine crisis I took the remaining two into my room to hide them. Then I left notes in my cabinet (Near the box) explaining that I was not happy about the situation. I mean, I can understand if you need to borrow one, if you can't get to the store that day... but ASK ME. sheesh. Now I am product-less, and that's another thing I need to add to my unending shopping list for this week.

I won't be able to afford a lot, but hopefully I can make my groceries last for a while... without someone mysteriously sneaking in to steal the "goods."

On another topic. Planning this ChiO event has not been very easy. I have had a lot on my plate with setting the venue, ordering shirts and figuring out prices. I just found out that some of the shirts will not arrive until the week AFTER the function, which completely defeats the purpose. Sometimes it is difficult planning all of this stuff. It doesn't seem like a lot but pair it with being an R.A. and having a very demanding class schedule... and VOILA you've got an instant stressed out Ang. I am trying to handle it all in an organized fashion, but life is imperfect and obviously sometimes the best laid plans of mice and men...

I am really very disappointed that those shirts are not going to be here on time. I feel like it reflects bad on me as a leader, and that is something I can't stand.

Well, I guess thats it. I'm just a wee bit annoyed with things that I have no control over.

Ang

1 comment:

  1. your suitemate situation sounds like one i had where my suitemates thought it was funny to move my loofah around all the time. like, hanging on the light switch, the door handle, in the sink. not ok. they also left their period mess all over the place. i hope yours does not end with the same disappointment mine did lol

    ReplyDelete